Gay Chandigarh

A blog by a gay guy in Chandigarh.

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, September 27, 2007

End of the road....

When I started with this blog I was thinking of so much to write. But by the end of the week I realized I did not have an exciting enough live to keep blogging about this subject.

In the last 2 years since I started this blog. Quite a lot seems to have happened but nothing worth writing, nothing exciting enough on this front that I could write about. I am still hopeful that I might get the instinct to write on this subject. Till I don't get it I will stick to things I know and can write about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dervish said...

I guess if you start to write there would a lot of things you could write.
hope your writers block doesn't last long!!?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home