Gay Chandigarh

A blog by a gay guy in Chandigarh.

Name:
Location: India

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tips on being gay and single in Chandigarh

After more than 2 years I finally thought of writing again. Don't think I am going to be a regular at it. Over the last few years I"ve met some great people here in Chandigarh. But I guess its the same story here for everyone I know. Most people would like to move out of this place as soon as possible. There are hardly any places to go, except for Down Under on a Saturday Night. That place is creepy to say the least. You might bump into a few people there but its hard to make out who is str8 and who is gay.

The other place to hook up is G4M/PR, you might find quite a few people. As long as you are open to meeting complete strangers. It can be daunting at first, but make sure you meet people in a public place. Its easier to get out of a messy situation, in case one arises.

You can also get to know a few pople from the Gay Chandigarh Orkut community.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you still around Rohan?

1:41 AM  
Blogger GRANDPA said...

Hi Rohan,
I like that you have restarted your blog with gay focus, but I notice you're struggling with not having anything "exciting" to write about. Please reconsider definitions: Perhaps writing is not sharing what's exciting, but sharing what's significant, interesting, funny, sad, beautiful! If I want excitement I can get into a car crash or go to a violent movie. There are many things in your life - especially your gay life - that would interest me. I lived in Kangra, HP from 1964-1965 and Chandigarh(Sector 21) in 1966, before I came out of the closet. I would LOVE to hear about Chandigarh today!
Frank

7:56 AM  
Blogger GRANDPA said...

You can email follow-up comments to me directly if you wish.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there guys. I've started a new blog called Diary of an Indian Gay. I would love to get some readers.
http://diaryofanindiangay.blogspot.in/

11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont believe that chandigarh has such a sad gay scene. I planned a weekend there and not able to find anything there... OMG

7:42 AM  
Blogger Who are you? said...

Worth mentioning another serious blog attempt from my end :)

http://fallingandnumb.blogspot.com/

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home